The Extended Consultation Process:
This low-point of entry service is an in-depth advisory meeting suited for a client that is comfortable with taking an idea and running with it. During this meeting we will offer advice/insight, strategy, recommendations and shopping know-how, specifically catered for your home and your aspirations. Grab a notepad and pick our brain for an unlimited amount of time as we tour your home. This is your opportunity to have a one-stop brainstorming session with a Decorating Professional. At the end of the consultation we guarantee that your once blurry vision will become a clear-cut road map to your aspired home.
Design & Execution
The Design & Execution Process:
- On-site Consultation-Where do I start? Ivory & Bone Interiors is here to help by discussing what you are looking for, specifying the Ivory & Bone process, and reviewing timelines and budget. Consultation= $100.00 charge (if contract is signed, this charge will be credited to your final invoice)
- Concept Boards-Ivory & Bone helps you by targeting what “looks” you gravitate towards and then will begin formulating ideas that coincide with your style. After your specific taste is honed-in, Ivory & Bone then creates concept boards that will visually display your layout and placement of specific decor items based on your budget.
- Shopping Field-trips-Ivory & Bone offers shopping trips either with or without client attendance, depending on personal preference.
- Complete Implementation-From start-to-finish, Ivory & Bone will work with you to decorate a complete room/rooms. This includes hanging assistance, furniture and accessory placement, etc. If there is something outside of the company’s capability, Ivory & Bone will recommend an independent contractor or service-individual who is capable.
- Space Planning and Furniture Arrangement
- Paint Color Assistance
- Room Re-Design (Furniture, Lighting, Flooring, Textiles, Art, and Accessory selection)
- New Construction Consulting
- Ordering, Delivery, and Returns
- Photo Frame Installation
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact email@example.com.